Saturday, February 9, 2008

Introduction to AlpineV

The first time I tried AlpineV, the juice from the alpine sandthorn berry, I was very skeptical.  I don't usually try things like this, but it was a gift.  I'm not sure where my parents got the juice from because they aren't distributors, but they gave it to me.

Something you should know about me is that I have had stage 2 cancer for a few months now.  I can't work (for obvious reasons) and my health has been declining.  So I started to drink this stuff just to see if it helps.  You won't believe the results.

Within 3 weeks, the cancer totally disappeared!  My doctor can't believe it.  I can't believe it.  My parents can't believe it.  All of my friends who had written me off as dead can't believe it.  AlpineV is a MIRACLE!

So I've started this blog to document my journey and how AlpineV has changed my life and how it will continue to change my life.  I hope you'll join me!

L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Below is the email response I sent to you about your interesting "recovery":

Hi Lance,

We are excited to learn of your recovery. That is quite remarkable!

While we do not claim AlpineV is a miracle juice, we do know it can play a key role in providing the body important nutrition to help the body function the way nature intended it.

From what we know about cancer recovery, it is a multi-faceted miracle that involves proper diet and nutrition, medical interventions, appropriate exercise and rest, positive attitudes and temperament, hope and faith, support of loved ones, prayer and meditation, humor, and shear desire to live, among many other things that we have no control over. Sometimes a focus in any of these areas can have a dramatic affect on the others.

We would like to learn more about your story if you have the time and desire.

Thanks for sharing such a personal triumph with us.

To your success!